Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tap Beer

I was lucky enough to snag a couple of Vikings Tickets to last Monday Night's big game versus the Chicago Bears at HHH Metrodome. While I was walking in the Dome right before kickoff, I stopped at one of the beer stands and grabbed a tap of light beer. When I got down to my seats, I tasted my beer for the first time and I almost had to spit it out. It tasted as though the beer lines hadn't been cleaned in ten years. Luckily, soon after, a beer vendor came down the aisle by the section of my Minnesota Vikings Tickets and I was able to buy a beer in a bottle. I don't consider myself a beer snob but I would like to be able to at least swallow my beer. I definitely recommend sticking to beer in a bottle if you are going to the final Vikings game at the Minneapolis Metrodome tomorrow night.

No comments: