Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Metrodome Food Expansion

I was reading that during the Twins season, the Metrodome will offer a new fare, cookies and milk. YUM! I am a huge fan of cookies and milk and how Americana - it goes great with baseball. If I were the Minnesota Twins, I would do a baseball and apple pie night, too. Perhaps I am a bit of a foodie, but doesn’t that sound fun? Maybe I should pitch my idea to the St Paul Saints. I know the Saints regularly do fun theme nights to draw fans into Midway Stadium. The Twins should take notice.

For beer drinkers, Budweiser will offer an aluminum bottle, as contrasted to the plastic bottle, that reputedly chills to 22 degrees. I wonder how much that will go for?! I applaud the Metrodome and Minnesota Twins staff for not being static on the Twins Baseball experience. Innovation is key to fan happiness.

No comments: