Thursday, June 18, 2009

Metrodome Food All the Rage

One of the hottest searches (believe it or not) is Metrodome Food – just look at my sidebar and the list of blog visitors and how they got here for proof. I am sure it has a lot to do with the infamous “Dome Dog” which I wish I was eating RIGHT NOW as the Twins are hosting the Pittsburgh Pirates at the Dome in an afternoon contest.

I think the popularity of the search also has to do with the Minnesota Twins All You Can Eat game food/ticket packages. Local bloggers like this Minnesota Twins fan blogger have recently been talking about the all you can eat Metrodome experience. Plus, there have been on-line discussions about what to call a hot dog at Target Field? So far the best suggestion is a “Bullseye Dog.”

2 comments:

TwinsTraditionalist said...

I can't imagine Twins Games without DomeDogs (in fact even after the move, I'm one Twins fan that I will still call them DomeDogs). But at the new Target Field how about offering a spicy version and calling it a "RED-hot dog?"

Mn Twins Tickets said...

Awesome work as always, give my love to your team!