Saturday, December 19, 2009

Minnesota Vikings have one game left at the HHH Metrodome, Don't miss the Vikings Giants Game

I feel like I just wrote a post about the last Minnesota Twins Game at the HHH Metrodome, so it is really hard to believe that we are again at a point where I have to write about a season ending at the Metrodome... but, the Minnesota Vikings only have one more game left on their home field at the Dome.

The next two weeks the Minnesota Vikings will play on the road, before returning for their regular season closer against the New York Giants. The Giants-Vikings Game is one of the most anticipated of the 2009 Vikings Season and if I was you, I would not miss it! I have had my Vikings Tickets for the Vikings Giants Game for weeks now. When I looked last week there were still some Minnesota Vikings Tickets left, but I anticipate that they will sell out very fast as the Holiday Season gets closer and closer.... Vikings Tickets make great gifts!! Don't miss your chance to sit in the Dome one last time :)

4 comments:

B said...

I cant believe it is already December and Football Season is almost over, I feel like I was just watching the Twins play!

Ticket King said...

Attention Vikings Fans: Vikings Giants Tickets are selling fast! We predict if the Vikings beat the Bears we will have a ton of online orders over night. Order Vikings Tickets now before demand and the prices sky rocket!

Minnesota Vikings Tickets

B said...

Looks like the Vikings will be back at the Dome for the playoffs, SKOL VIKINGS!

Anonymous said...

So excited for the Vikings Giants game, but I agree with B. Where did the season go?!