Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I can't believe that I'm saying this... but wouldn't a New Vikings Stadium be great?

I know that as the writer of a HHH METRODOME blog, I should not be even thinking it... but after touring the Target Field Open House this past weekend I realized that although the HHH Metrodome holds a huge piece of most Vikings or Twins Fans hearts, it is time to say goodbye.

I think I'm finally ready to see a BRAND NEW Vikings Stadium, something state of the art and built specifically for Minnesota Vikings Football. While it seems likely that the 2010 Minnesota Vikings Schedule will be held in full at the HHH Metrodome, I think it is time for Vikings Fans to pull together and demand that the Minnesota Vikings get a new home instead of the Dome (hey maybe that could be the slogan?).

If you agree that the HHH Metrodome should be torn down and a new Vikings Stadium should be built leave me a comment here!

2 comments:

B said...

I LOVE the Dome, but I agree... lets build a new stadium!

Minnesota Ticket Guy said...

Thanks for the comment "B"