Tuesday, May 18, 2010

University of St Thomas Students to Graduate at Metrodome

The University of St Thomas students will graduate at the Metrodome this Saturday, May 22nd due to construction of the Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex on the St. Paul campus. I am sure St Thomas grads are a little disappointed to be graduating at the Dome, but on the plus side they will be able to invite as many family and friends as they want since they have 30-40,000 seats available. The Dome will be set up in baseball fashion so I am not sure what kind of views parents will have of their kids receiving the diploma. If you go to the Metrodome this Saturday and see the ceremony, let me know how it goes! I checked the St Thomas web site and they have plenty of details for the students and guests. Check it out here.

I do have to say the Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome is definitely a multi-purpose facility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't want to graduate at the metrodome...