Thursday, June 10, 2010

Will a Dome Dog be a Dome Dog without the Minnesota Twins at the Dome??

HHH Metrodome's famous Dome Dogs
A highlight of my summer has always been eating Dome Dogs at the HHH Metrodome. Let me just say, "I LOVE ME a Dome Dog." While normal people eat one Dome Dog and call it quits, I am all about the two-fisting... I like one Dome Dog with nothing on it and one Dome Dog with everything on it, gross I know that I can eat that much Dome Dog, but really I love them. However, I really only eat Dome Dogs during Twins season, never during Minnesota Vikings Games and I don't really know why. So my question to all of you is, is it a Dome Dog if the Minnesota Twins aren't there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although it is called a DOME dog and not a Twins dog, I think they should change the name to something Vikings specific - Like a Helga dog! LOL!