Monday, November 29, 2010

Minnesota Vikings Have 3 Straight Home Games

Adrian PetersonAfter having a tough 1st half of the regular season, the Minnesota Vikings now have 3 straight home games. The 3 games are against the Buffalo Bills, New York Giants, and the Chicago Bears. If the Minnesota Vikings can rally on this homestead, it would create definitely some buzz around here. Although they are currently 4-7, there is still an outside shot at making the playoffs if they could finish 9-7. One game at a time however. Purchase your Minnesota Vikings tickets today through Vikings Tickets!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 last home games before a lockout in all probability

Mn Twins Tickets said...

I was just browsing for relevant blog posts for my project research and I happened to stumble upon yours. Thanks for the useful information! :-)

canada debt consolidation said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Morgan Wilshire said...

Its Pleasure to read your blog.The above articles is very impressive, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and points that you expressed. I love to come back on a regular basis,post more on the subject.