Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Roof is Finally Fixed


The roof of the Metrodome was finally fixed today!

It's been seven long months, but the roof of the Metrodome was finally fixed Wednesday. The roof went up way faster than expected. You know what this means.

The Vikings are one step closer to playing games this year. Sure, the NFL Lockout still needs to be resolved, but at least the Vikings have somewhere to play when the lockout ends. Thank goodness, I was worried there for a second.

And it's still funny to think that when it initially happened that people thought that they were going to be able to play in the Dome only 6 days later. Yeah right!

4 comments:

Richard Boles said...

I guess they're anxious to play there. They were not able to play there for 7 months, so it's pretty understandable that they feel that way. But it's a good thing that the roof got fixed.

Monique Snead said...

Wait! Did you say 7 months? I guess people got too excited once it was fixed. Congratulations on getting the roof fixed! I still don't know how big the damage was before it got fixed, though.

Lupient Collision said...

7 months is definitely longer than a few days. Glad to see them finally play though.

Allyson Sunde said...

Does anybody know what was the problem of the Metrodome’s roof before it got fixed? Just curious. Anyway, I'm glad it's fixed now. I just wished I could see Brett Favre throw those laser-like passes in the playoffs. :)