Thursday, August 13, 2009

Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians at the Metrodome this weekend

The sun is shining the air is hot and it is most definitely baseball weather. Its only Thursday but I can already smell the weekend backyard BBQ's and the lake calling my name. The other thing calling my name this weekend is the HHH Metrodome. The Minnesota Twins are going to start their second home series of the week at the Dome tomorrow with a three game series against the Clevland Indians.

The Twins face the Indians
Friday @ 7:10
Saturday @ 3:10
Sunday @ 1:10

With lots of heat and sunshine that won't quit, why not take a break from the summer weather and hit up the Metrodome and catch a baseball game before summer no longer is synonymous with Metrodome.

3 comments:

I like the Dome more than I like the Twins said...

I Love going to the Metrodome, it is so sad that this is the last season there :(

Anonymous said...

does anyone that has connections at the mertodome think they could get a pair of tickets to the vikings vs. packers game on oct. 5th? please email me at nascar18champ@aol.com or call me at 1-414-731-7002. Thanks, Steve

I like the Dome a lot too said...

I think that there is no way that Twins games will be the same at Target Field... they won't have Dome Dogs, I hate that this season is nearing a close :(