Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vikings Preseason Tickets

I took my kids down the Minnesota Vikings game yesterday and was surprised to find that I could buy Minnesota Vikings Tickets for only $10/Ticket from Ticket King. I felt pretty lucky considering the fact that it was the first time that Brett Favre wore a Minnesota Vikings jersey. I hope that the same type of prices are available for the Vikings vs. Dallas Cowboys game in a few weeks at the Metrodome in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Those prices, make it totally affordable to take the family to a Vikings game before the Vikings Tickets become more expensive once the regular season starts. I highly recommend checking out Ticket King the day of any Vikings game. The prices are totally reasonable. GO VIKES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who always uses Ticket King for Metrodome Events because they are so close to the Dome which makes picking up your tickets so easy... $10 is such a good deal! Go Ticket King!