Friday, December 17, 2010

Metrodome Roof Collapse

Metrodome Minneapolis Roof Collapse Inside View from TODAY

A friend just sent me a picture from inside the Metrodome Minneapolis. He said that it looks as though they have months of work to do in order to open the Metrodome back up. By the looks of the picture, I tend to agree. I wonder if we will ever see the Minnesota Vikings play at the Metrodome in Minneapolis again? Perhaps I should save my Vikings Ticket stub from the Vikings Bills game because that could be a collectors item!

3 comments:

Mn Twins Tickets said...

Thank you for this interesting and very well written article. I’ve bookmarked your site

canada debt consolidation said...

Thank you so much for letting us know about this! I must say that you are a very dedicated person to have written a wonderful post like this!

Morgan Wilshire said...

Thanks for sharing your great post,wish you have a nice day,happy every day!
I just couldnt leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!