Monday, December 6, 2010

Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Giants on December 12

Sidney RiceOn Sunday, December 12, the Minnesota Vikings will square off with the New York Giants. The Minnesota Vikings are coming off of a 38-14 win over the Buffalo Bills and have won 2 straight. The New York Giants were the Super Bowl Champions in 2008, when they defeated the undefeated New England Patriots. It was one of the best football games I have ever watched and can remember where I was and who I was with. The Giants are led by quarterback Eli Manning, who of course, happens to have an older brother who is decent at football. After Brett Favre's injury on Sunday, will he start against the Giants? Will Tavaris Jackson make a start? Purchase your Minnesota Vikings tickets with Ticket King!

3 comments:

Mn Twins Tickets said...

I bookmarked your site. Thanks for all the reading material. I enjoy reading here!

canada debt consolidation said...

Thank you for this interesting and very well written article. I’ve bookmarked your site

Morgan Wilshire said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.