Monday, December 20, 2010

More Panels Fall Off Metrodome

Metrodome Roof CollapseAfter the Metrodome Roof initially collapsed, there was speculation if they could fix it in time for the Monday Night Football game. Well, turns out, it was definitely not in the cards to fix it in time. The 4th panel fell off this week and the working crews were sent home. The Monday Night game was then sent to TCF Bank Stadium in the Dinkytown Area of Minneapolis. Stay tuned for more information regarding the HHH Metrodome.

3 comments:

Mn Twins Tickets said...

Awesome work as always, give my love to your team!

canada debt consolidation said...

Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a speech next week, and I was looking for more info ;)

Morgan Wilshire said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.